Page infoName 최고관리자 Date17-04-20 17:29 Hit2,068 Comment0
Gwangju International Center organizes the Gwangju International Students' Family Invitation Program.
○ Project Name: 2017 Gwangju International Student Family Program
○ Period: Thursday, June 22, 2017 to Monday, June 26, 2017
○ Participants: 25 international students (Each students can invite 2 family members)
○ Participation Fee: Free for international students / KRW 100,000 for each invited family member
○ Language: Korean, English, Chinese
○ Accommodation: ACC Design Hotel (This may be subject to change)
○ Date & Program
6/22 (Thu) : Accommodation Check-in & Free Time
6/23 (Fri) : Gwangju City Hall, KIA Motors Factory, May 18 Cemetery, Networking Dinner
6/24 (Saturday) : Naju natural dyeing experience, Naju National Museum, Gwangju Cultural Center, Rice Cake making (Optional: Daein Night Market)
6/25 (Sun) : Boseong Green Tea Fields, Green Tea Making, Yulpo Beach, Suncheon Nagan Folk Village, SongGwangsa Temple, (Optional:Lotte Outlet-Worldcup)
6/26 (Mon) : Accomodation Check out and Campus Visit
○ How to apply: Submit application form through e-mail(email@example.com).
○ Required Documents: Application Form, Certificate of Enrollment(Korean)
○ Benefit: The Whole fee for the program almost 1 million won for each participant will be supported(accommodation, meal, experience fee, entrance fee, souvenir, etc).
※ Round trip flight tickets, transportation between Gwangju to airport, and visia fees are excluded.
For more information, please contact Miss. Lee Boram(firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 062.226.2732).