Notice List


[Police Notice] Illegal immigrants, we urge you to speak out about cri…

Page info

Name 최고관리자 Date18-04-02 14:54 Hit437 Comment0



Unlawful presence waivers

If you are the victim of a crime and report the damage to the police, you can obtain a waiver of inadmissibility to overcome the unlawful presence from the Immigration Office.


Eligible for the waiver under the following laws

Criminal Laws on murder, injury-violence, accidental homicide, abandonment-abuse, arrest-confinement, pillage, rape-molestation, interference with the exercise of a right, theft, robbery, fraud, racketeering, Special Criminal Laws on Sexual Violence Crime and Special Laws on the Settlement of traffic Accidents


Are you the Victim of a crime?

Call 112 / GwangJu Metropolitan Police Agency Foreign Affair Section 062-609-2476


Visit a nearby police station(public service center, etc.)in person

You can be accompanied by someone you like, or designate a third party to report.

Visit the internet website

The safe Dream children, women, the disabled Police Support Center Homepage :

The Gwang Ju police is here to help you with impartial investigation if you are the victim of a crime.



Comment list

No comment